Shipping Information During Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the current pandemic, we are experiencing delays with the shipping carriers. We are working to take the necessary precautionary measures to protect everyone that works for and with us while complying with social distancing best practices.
Shipping on orders may be delayed, but we are doing our best to get them to you as quickly as possible. We really appreciate your patience and flexibility during these trying times. The email you received with tracking information is the best source for updates and the timing of your order. Your order may see various stops along the way—rest assured that your package is making its way to you. We promise it'll be worth the wait.
Any orders placed by 9am PST on Monday-Thusday will endeavor to ship the same day or next day. Any orders placed after 9am PST on Friday will endeavor to ship out on Monday, barring any national holidays.*
If you have waited the full 7 business days and still have not received your order, you may contact your local USPS or delivery person for updates in regards to regular mailing services. Please note, we are unable to assist you further with your order until after the 7st business day.
- We will not file lost in transit claims or offer refunds for orders marked as "Delivered" or orders that have a final scan.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide a secure package drop off point. Packages marked delivered will not be refunded. If a package is stolen or otherwise disappears after delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to contact their local Post Office.
- We will not file claims if the tracking says "Arrival in Destination Country".
- We do not contact parcel carriers to discuss tracking updates. Unfortunately, carriers cannot provide any further information from what is applied and shown on their tracking portal.
- All claims filed for packages lost or damaged in transit must be filed within 30 DAYS of the ORIGINAL ship date for US domestic and 45 days of the ORIGINAL ship date for international. Any claims submitted after this time frame will not be valid for processing or reimbursement due to limitations on when claims are accepted for approval by the carriers.
- We do not cover the shipping or reshipment costs for the lost/damaged items.
- We can only issue a refund for orders that were determined to be lost in transit. Orders that have been marked as "Delivered" are not eligible.
- If the order is NOT insured, we can only provide refunds for up to $100 of the total value of the item(s)
- APO/FPO/DPO addresses are considered international by the carriers and are held to the 30-day tracking requirement before moving forward with a lost in transit claim.
HAVE A QUESTION?